Rise of Nations
A.D. 1440 – 1860
- Study the works of amazing artists
Meet Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Franz Günther, Albrecht Dürer, John Smibert – just to name a few.
- Learn about Classical music
Mozart, Charles Wesley, Henry Purcell, John Newton, Martin Luther, Monteverdi, Dufay, and more.
- Grand Architecture
Cathedrals, castles, palaces, and mosques
- Read some of the greatest authors and literature of all time
Luther (95 Theses), Shakespeare (Hamlet), John Foxe, Miguel de Cervantes (Don Quixote), Charles Wesley, Machiavelli (The Prince), Utopia (Sir Thomas More) Nostradamus, Jonathan Edwards, Anna Bijns, Voltaire, and even Marco Polo….plus more.
Read lyric and narrative poetry, drama, short stories, oratory, satire, allegory, biography and autobiography, letters, folktales, fables & myths.
- Compositions including all nine units of IEW TWSS 2-D available through TRISMS
- World changing events & the forming of Nations
Age of Reason
Age of Discovery
Wars and Revolutions
In this sample unit you will find an example of how to plan your week from the unit grid. Click the image to download the Rise of Nations Early Renaissance unit study to gain insight into the TRISMS curriculum.