A complete digital, e-book civics curriculum is available to download after purchase.
This one-of-a-kind one semester study incorporates history, government, economics, civics, and law. It is designed to engage students through application, research, and logic.
- Weekly assignments include research, reading, questionnaires, writing, worksheets, application projects, tests, quizzes, and more.
- Students memorize the Bill of Rights and examine current and historical Supreme Court cases to see our Constitution in action and to decide, with hindsight, how these decisions reflect the Constitution in the daily lives of citizens then and now, and allows them to consider each case themselves.
- Bill of Rights questionnaires help students apply the amendments to their everyday lives and apply them to current events.
- The nuts and bolts of civics, the language of government, the economic systems, foreign trade policies, taxes, the development of and current political parties, and opportunities for local involvement further cement student understanding of the world we live in and prepare them for their future as active and responsible citizens.
This digital curriculum when downloaded includes:
- Student book with assignments
- Research questionnaires
- Directed worksheets targeting specific topics
- Teacher answer key that provides more resources for student discussion
- Tests and answers
Civics for U.S. Citizens is available for download after purchase.
The curriculum may be printed for as many members of the same family as needed.
Each individual family, group, coops, mom school and schools will need to purchase separate copies for each student. For more than 10 students, TRISMS offers a 20% discount off regular price. Please contact https://www.trisms.com/contact-us/ to inquire about a license for printing multiple copies, which would be needed for public and private schools.