3500 B.C. to Present
Your scholars will research
- From Hippocrates to Ian Wilmut
- From Columbus to Calypso
- From the Wheel to the Web
- From the Stone Age to the Space Age
Travel through time
See through the eyes of those who lived it
Scientists, Inventions, Explorers
TRISMS uses a format of integrated study where all subjects focus on a point in time.
- Teacher’s Manual & Answer Key
- Student Assignment Book
- Full Language Arts Program
- Lesson Plans and assignments
- Scientist, Inventions, Explorers
- Student Pack
- IEW Teaching Writing Structure & Style referenced
- Learn to think critically with questions like —
What was their motivation?
What are the ethical consequences?
Was this helpful or harmful to society?
- Gain life skills while learning to research.
A day in the life of a middle school student using History’s Masterminds
In this sample lesson you will find an example of how to plan your week from the unit grid and have a complete unit study directly from the curriculum. Click the image to download History’s Masterminds When East Meets West.