3500 B.C. to Present
Your scholars will research
- From Hippocrates to Ian Wilmut
- From Columbus to Calypso
- From the Wheel to the Web
- From the Stone Age to the Space Age
Travel through Time
See Through the Eyes of Those Who Lived It!
Scientists, Inventions, Explorers
TRISMS uses a format of integrated study where all subjects focus on a point in time.
- Teacher’s Manual & Answer Key
- Student Assignment Book
- Full Language Arts Program
- Lesson Plans and assignments
- Scientist, Inventions, Explorers
- Student Pack
- IEW Teaching Writing Structure & Style referenced
- Learn to think critically with questions like —
What was their motivation?
What are the ethical consequences?
Was this helpful or harmful to society?
- Gain life skills while learning to research.
In this sample lesson you will find an example of how to plan your week from the unit grid. Click the image to download History’s Masterminds When East Meets West sample lesson to gain insight into the TRISMS curriculum.