First Place | Middle School Curriculum
Practical Homeschooling Readers Award
An Exciting Overview of World History with Language Arts, Geography, Literature, IEW, and More…
From 3500 BC to Present!
Your scholars will research
- From Hanno to Stephen Hawkings
- From Columbus to Calypso
- From the Wheel to the Web
- From the Stone Age to the Space Age
Travel through Time
See Through the Eyes of Those Who Lived It!
Scientists, Inventions, Explorers
TRISMS uses a format of integrated study where all subjects focus on a point in time.
- Teacher’s Manual & Answer Key
- Student Assignment Book
- Full Language Arts Program
- IEW Teaching Writing Structure & Style integrated
- Student Pack
- Lesson Plans and assignments
- Study geography --
Map the routes of the explorers and learn world geography including climate, crops, topography and more!
- Learn to think critically with questions like --
What was their motivation?
What are the ethical consequences?
Was this helpful or harmful to society?
- Gain life skills while learning to research.